Friday, April 3, 2009

So it's been a while...

Hello my loves!  Mommy has been so busy lately with you guys that I have not been able to keep up with your blog.  Evan you are now 6 months old so I need to not have any more excuses and begin again. 

Anna, lately you have been saying the cutest things!  You tell me that you are "magnificent" and how you want to be in a show and dance.  You are the most wonderful dancer!  We went to a wedding the other day and got some great footage of you dancing.  You also say "shake your body" when you dance and it is adorable!  

Today Grandma and Papa took Anna to the zoo and mommy was sad.  I was so happy you were going to have fun, but I was so worried.  I know that your grandparents will take good care of you but I just get so nervous!  I don't want anything to happen to my little girl.  I love you so much.  Yes,  I really am this paranoid.  Just wait until you guys are teenagers and then we'll see how paranoid I become (muh hahaha)!!!  

Evan my baby, you are sick this week and I am so sad.  You look so miserable, but you look up at me and smile.  My heart melts for you.  You are filled with drool and snot and it ends up all over me and it makes me laugh.  Oh, if I only knew!  It's a good thing they don't tell you these things before you have kids or there would probably be a lot less people in the world.  

I have been making you food this week and you are SO not interested.  I took you to Dr. Bean last week for your 6 month baby check and he gave me the go ahead to give you solid food.  By the way, you were just over 21 pounds and 30 inches.  The size Anna was on her first birthday!  SO, I asked Dr. Bean if I could start you off on a veggie and not rice cereal because I just did not want to feed you out of the box.  I just felt that it is not natural and fresh organic food is better for my baby.  Dr. Bean said no one had ever asked him that before, and would get back to me.  I love stumping the doctor!!  He called me back and told me after looking it up it would be OK as long as you get some sort of iron.  So, I ground up some avocado and tried to feed you.  I don't think any of it went into your mouth.  The next day I tried steaming sweet potatoes and that was no good either.  Then you got sick, so we are taking a couple of days off food.  I think we'll try bananas next.  I know some day you will eat well and so I don't worry.  I love nursing you too, so it's quite alright.  Although, I imagine I would be a little more stressed if I was buying you formula and jars of baby food.  You sure would cost a LOT more :)

Well that's it for now!  I gotta go finish the house work.  Love you my precious children!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

yay!! I love that you are blogging again...let's keep it up! Miss you guys and lots of kisses and hugs from Ty & I...XOXO