Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day!

Yikes!  In a couple of hours our family of three is off to the hospital to become a family of four.  I find that amazing.  It just seems like yesterday we brought Anna home.  She is asleep in her bed not knowing what is coming tomorrow.  I really don't know how much she knows.  She talks about her brother all the time but really I think she has NO idea of what is to come.  In one way I am so excited for her that she is going to have a friend for life, someone to always talk too, to play with, to lean on, to be there for her but I think it will be a hard adjustment at the same time.

I think Anna will be a great big sister.  She loves to play with her baby dolls and feed her baby's with bottles.  She sleeps with her baby in her arms every night.  It is pretty cute!  

Today was Tyler's and my 6th wedding anniversary.  It was a little different than normal, I admit I was a little crazy today with cleaning the house and running errands.  There was just so much to do today!  I could not sit down for a couple minutes and Tyler got a little upset with me because I wouldn't stop scrubbing our little home.  Men are so funny!  They just don't understand the need a woman has for having a clean home when bringing home a baby.  I know in the grand scheme of things it does not really matter but for some reason this afternoon it really mattered to me.  I feel a little guilty that I did not spend more time playing with Anna today.  After all today is the last day she is an only child.


1 comment:

Summer said...

Jen!!! You'd better get blogging!! I know you have the baby sites, but you need this for journal purposes..love you! Can't wait for you to finally update this.